- Thank you for thinking of all the details so we had nothing to do but relax and enjoy being spoiled. 3/24/00 R&J
- From the minute we drove up to the Mountain Thyme B&B, we were in awe of this wonderful place. Our first B&B experience was on our honeymoon and "D" was far from impressed. So you can imagine that he was hesitant to stay in another. Since we arrived here, "D" has commented several times how impressed he is. The beautiful rooms, delicious food and friendly conversation will keep us coming back. 7/17/00 E. & D. Rogers, TX
- We were looking for something off the beaten path and this filled the bill. We spent as much time as we could in the swing on the porch and the hammock in the yard. We also thoroughly enjoyed watching all the humming birds. Time spent in such everlasting peace is so healing to the spirit. Hopefully, sometime this winter we can slip away and come back! 8/26/00 R&M
- Some people speak kindness with words. Others with actions. You do both! Thanks for the wonderful respite. We will look forward to next time. 11/6/00 R&D
- Two thumbs up for another wonderful weekend! It is always a pleasure "living with you" for a few days. And eating with you, of course! 11/00 J.&T.W.
- Our nature as human beings tends to "want it all" and never quite be satisfied. Surrounded so apparently by love and friendship - kinship - which is sometimes
hard to find in our busy world. Every time I come to visit, (7 - 8+ times), I still have that first feeling. The sights, sounds and attention to detail are second to none. The secure, warm feeling of going home to Grandma's every time. Love you guys. 10/8/00 T.
- Our only complaint is not having the opportunity to get back more frequently. As always, thanks for being here and doing everything with such grace and hospitality. See you sooner than later. 5/00 B&A
- This is the "Bed & Breakfast" experience we have been looking for! We felt so welcome from the moment we arrived. Polly's cooking was absolutely marvelous! We especially enjoyed the splendid decor, its neatness and country feel. We slept deeply because the room and bed are so comfortable and quiet. We recommend you to our friends and loved ones! 6/29/00 J&CM
- C'est Magnifique! It is great. We loved it.
Things that make a difference:
Best B&B we stayed in both US & Europe. 7/1/00 J&D S
- chocolate frosted peanut butter cookies
- banana foster crepes
- such good soft cotton sheets
- "real" plants
- extra amenities if desired (pillows, TV, video, phone)
- immaculately clean
- friendly hosts
- alarm clock
- beautiful grounds
- This was our first B&B stay and, on the way up, we were plagued by the "what ifs". What if the beds are lumpy? What if the food is weird? What if we hate it? Well, we are so sorry to have ever doubted! Now we are asking a different set of "what ifs". What if we came back for Christmas, or your birthday or the really thought provoking: What if we just stayed?!? Everything from the deep dark outside to the overwhelming sense of tranquility inside is just sublime! You will be the yardstick that others will have to work very hard to measure up to. 7/4/00 D&M