- Words can not express the special meaning Mountain Thyme will forever hold for us - the most magical place to become engaged. Thank you for everything. J&J H 1/1/02
- Just like coming home. No! What am I saying?? I wouldn't go there for a vacation. This is better than any we've been in. We have been spoiled and catered to. What a good life: being in the company of the three of you. B&A 4/28/02
- I thought I had the best bed in the world til I came here. Slept like a baby! It was just great & the food - the best! It was such fun getting away from the busy life - such therapy! You're all perfect in your job!!! So friendly and warm! Thank you! J. - 6/14/02
- Our Mountain Thyme will always remain a sweet memory in our hearts. Special touches of warm elegance and comfortable friendliness made our stay a home away from home. The woodland sounds of birds and critters, the lazy days of hammocks, swings, winding trails and the official "Roufus" greeter enveloped our world of total relaxation. Polly's kitchen specialites were delightful delicacies. Every morsel melts in your mouth. Thank you for all the heavenly pampered moments. K&L S 7/12/02
- Thank you for taking in two urban strays and healing our body, mind and spirit. This weekend is a birthday B.. will never forget - more than words can say! D&B W 8/5/02
- I think you must be angels in disguise, (although a thin one), to have created such a tranquil place to enable one's soul to gently slide into its original shape after being bent, stretched and shaken by the busy-ness of our world. Words cannot express my gratitude. Thank you for refreshing my mind, my soul and my body. One night is not enough. We look forward to seeing you again. G&B M 8/7/02
- This place has healing powers!
You've certainly thought of everything:
- the bed was heavenly. We didn't sleep; we floated.
- we loved watching the hummingbirds from the porch.
- the food was wonderful.
- and Biscuit's early morning visit to our room made us feel right at home. May we suggest a kitty for every room?
K&J C 9/1/02
- Sometimes you wonder was it really as great as I remembered? It was everything we remembered and more!! K&S 9/2/02
- What another wonderful weekend. You have helped make it special once again. Each time we come it gets better and better. Thanks for spoiling us. C&D B 9/22/02
- This is my first visit and I must say it has far exceeded my highest expectations! I have stayed at many B&Bs, and this one is no doubt the best. I give it a perfect "10", and I'm very picky! It's well thought out for guest satisfaction to the detail. I am thoroughly relaxed and have especially enjoyed the paths in the woods and the "secret" hammock; the porch swing at night with the crickets chirping & Roufus for good company; the homemade soaps & bath salts, the food(!), the warmth of the innkeepers, the immaculate rooms and the beautiful decorations.
D T 9/22/02